A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

And we all fall down…

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:52 am

"Thanks. I'm guessing this is my cue to fuck off?"

The cocked eyebrow was directed at Ianto this time, leaving him to answer it.

"Thanks again. Do I owe you anything?"

"Uh... no... it's fine," Owen said. He finished cleaning the bay and left Ross and Ianto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
Suzanne
Suzanne

Number of posts : 207
Character : Ross Jenkins
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:29 pm

"Thanks... your a decent Doc." He said with a smile. "See you around sometime, maybe. Sorry again about Beau..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Ianto witnessed this exchange with arms crossed in front of his chest, and when Owen left, took a deep breath.

"So... Should we head back upstairs?" He asked Ross, without a clue whether this whole thing would spell trouble with Jack for him later, but not really caring. He helped someone in need, wasn't that a noble thing to do? He thought he might as well worry about it later, seeing no point in antecipating anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:13 pm

"So... Should we head back upstairs?"

"Yeah I guess so... unless you want me to go?" He smiled at Ianto, the white scrubs standing out against the black of his uniform. Now came the awkward question. "Ianto, I don't want to sound like I'm taking the piss, but," He took a deep breath, "you wouldn't be able to get your friend to prescript some... sleeping pills.. would you?" He watched for Ianto's response. The man was hard to read.

He took another deep breath. "I'll pay for them and everything... I'll loose my job if I get any off UN.I.T, be stuck in the paper forever..." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Ianto shook his head and smiled. "No, of course not."

"you wouldn't be able to get your friend to prescript some... sleeping pills.. would you?"

Ianto stood there looking at Ross for a while, organizing ideas in his mind, because he wanted to help Ross, he really did, but Owen would very possibly draw a line somewhere soon. It did look like "pushing it" a bit.

"There's something I think you should understand, and it's that Owen is far from being my friend, as I'm far from being his." Ianto said, calmly. "I don't know whether I can get that for you or not, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:26 pm

"Don't worry about it." He grinned at Ianto, walking over to the other man. This guy was far to nice for his own good. How did a guy like that end up doing a job like that. "I'm surprised no one has shot me yet actually. Torchwood and UNIT don't exactly see eye to eye do they."

He looked in the direction Owen had left.

"He doesn't exactly seem like the friend type really..." He winked cheekily. "Beau likes him though." he shrugged, "Where to now?" He stopped at the head of the steps quite abruptly, inadvertently at parade ground ease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:52 pm

"We're not that bad..." Ianto smirked, looking into Ross' eyes completely by accident. "And you didn't try to kill any of us. That's always good."

Ianto walked out of the med bay, waiting for Ross - he was walking slowly and that was good.

"I stay out of his way, he stays out of mine." Ianto said about Owen, shrugging. There was no point in dwelling in Owen's dislike for Ianto, really, it was what it was, and Ianto wasn't exactly heartbroken. "Right, let's get Beau!"

Ianto had forgotten about the dog, which made him run all the way to the meeting room and untying him, walking back to Ross holding Beau's leash. "Here he is." Ianto smiled pleasantly. Ross stopped in his tracks after asking where they should go, and Ianto reflectively stopped, too.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:58 pm

"We're not that bad..." Ianto smirked, looking into Ross' eyes completely by accident. "And you didn't try to kill any of us. That's always good."

Damn that man had pretty eyes. He refocused his thoughts quickly, "Sorry have I disappointed your expectations of UNIT, 'cos I can start... I'm quite a good shot, even with my left hand." He grinned broadly as Ianto brought Beau bounding over to him.

He stopped, awaiting the directions.

The young private frowned.

"What is it?"

"Nothing.." he shrugged it off. "Just used to be ordered about, thats all..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:19 pm

"Please don't start now, we've been getting along so well!" Ianto asked Ross, grinning. Beau was happy to see his owner again, and walked around Ross. Such a nice army dog.

"Just used to be ordered about, thats all..."

For a second there, Ianto thought there was something wrong, and felt relieved when it was nothing serious.

"You're your own person as far as I'm concerned. I get ordered around too often myself, I'm not doing that to you unless you'd like me to." Ianto said, wondering if he'd put the words right at all. Something sounded off about what he'd just said.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:28 pm

He shifted his right arm a bit, so his hand poked out enough so it could carry his bullet-proof vest. He quickly patted Beau on the head, trying not to get wrapped up in the lead.

"It feels weird though.." He said thoughtfully. Thinking how most his life he had resented being a solider more then a son to his father, living off orders, and now he couldn't seem to do without them.

Then blushing as he heard the last of what Ianto said. That sounded distinctly kinky. Not that he would mind, he was an open minded sort of guy, and Ianto was quite good looking... "Well didn't think you'd be that kinda guy.." he laughed.

He looked at all the possible routes out of this place, deciding that it was best to wait for Ianto to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:10 pm

"Well didn't think you'd be that kinda guy.."

Ianto smirked, looking away. The kind of guy he was? He was a flirt, most definitely, right now. It just came naturally around pretty boys and pretty girls, it seemed.

"What kind of guy am I?" He asked Ross, starting up the stairs. It seemed like the soldier was keen on getting orders. He supposed it took time getting used to not follow someone else.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:47 pm

"What kind of guy am I?"

Ross was completely unprepared for this question, and left at the bottom of the steps with Beau wondering, before flustering up the stairs at speed.

"I don't know Ianto jones. I've know you a whole two hours..." he winked at Ianto, or more sort of Ianto's elbow, and blushed once again, deciding until his face decided to be a normal color, instead of this interesting shade of beet-root to stay behind a little. Beau, however was pulling like a good 'un, and walking in front of him next to Ianto, dragging him a long.

"But Beau, I think he likes you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Ianto laughed. "Oh but Beau likes anyone." He said, winking back at Ross. They had arrived at the Tourist Office again, and Ianto stood behind the counter, where his place was, motioning for Ross to sit down where he'd been before. He placed his elbows on the counter top and waited for Ross.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:00 pm

"Oh but Beau likes anyone."

"Well... leave him alone.. he's just..." He looked at the doberman, which wagged it's stump excitedly. Thinking of all the things the animal had done, or not done since he rescued him. "really weird." He finished quite fast, despite the slow start. Shaking his head. As he past Ianto he bent down, picking up his screwed up Beret with had fallen to the floor.

He sat down again, ditching the vest against the counter, fiddling with the beret one handed. Resting one foot on the side again, the other on his knee, leaning back until he's comfortable. "They're really clean, don't worry." He smiled to Ianto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Ianto smiled at Beau and Ross both. "I didn't mean that it was a bad thing."

He watched Ross get comfortable, and then stood there looking at the soldier, because for some reason he had no idea what to say next. An uncomfortable silence had creeped into the room and even Beau was quiet now. He tried to open his mouth and say something of a cliche or ready-made thought, but nothing would come out. He just kept looking at Ross, and around Ross, and at the ceiling, and back at Ross. He'd offer to make coffee if Ross hadn't been drinking only minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 pm

"I didn't mean that it was a bad thing."

"Well for what he was meant to be it sorta was." He grinned back at Ianto, well aware of the uncomfortable silence, his eyes kept shifting between Ianto and the toe of his boot. He was aware of a slight grumble in his stomach.

"You wanna go get some food someplace?" He asked quickly without thinking, a sort of spur of the moment thing. "That is if you don't have work, or better things to do..." He trailed off, thinking that this man would have better things to do then hang out with a UN.I.T private.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Ianto's eyes opened widely but he didn't let his excitement get more noticeable. Then, he completely deflated once he thought about Jack and how he wouldn't like it very much if Ianto just disappeared. Granted, he wouldn't go too far, and he could be reached via bluetooth.

He smiled at Ross. "Of course, yes, I'm starving." Then, he pointed at everything around him, smirking. "Does it look like I have any pressing matters to attend to?"
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:52 pm

"Does it look like I have any pressing matters to attend to?"

"Well who knows what you were up to before Mad dog here broke the peace.." He smiled at Ianto. "Could we pop to my place quickly first. Don't really wanna be walking round Cardiff fully armed, and vested." He knocked on the vest with his hand like on a door to emphasize this point.

"It's not to far from here..." he muttered slowly, waiting for Ianto's reaction..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:08 pm

"The highlight of my day..." Ianto muttered, rolling his eyes. It had been quite the boring day of work until Beau had blurted in from the cold.

"Could we pop to my place quickly first. Don't really wanna be walking round Cardiff fully armed, and vested."

Ianto just looked at Ross, half scared, half...oh, amused. The dirtiest thoughts always ran through his mind first. Bad Ianto.

"Uh...Of course. Yes. Let's get going." He said, texting a quick message to Jack warning him about leaving for dinner, and that he'd keep the mobile on. Ianto picked his coat off the hanger, and walked up to Ross, expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:12 pm

He grinned at Ianto.

"Come on then." He looked outside, the rain seemed to have calmed down a bit. he one handedly zipped his jacket up, putting the vest on over the top, simply because other wise he wouldn't be able to hold Beau.

"Lets go." He stepped outside, waiting for Ianto to join him, and headed towards the part of the Cardiff where warehouses and old flats joined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Ianto walked out, unfolding the collar of his coat. It was quite cold, still, although luckily for them, it was no longer raining. Ianto thought Ross would be pleased. He followed Ross to the warehouses, all the while thinking a UNIT soldier probably deserved much better from his superiors than what Ross had been given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And we all fall down…   

Back to top Go down

And we all fall down…
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5