A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is anybody out there? Hello, alone [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there? Hello, alone [open]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:53 pm

"I totally saw that, just so you know."

Owen smirked and shrugged. He wasn't going to deny it. She was hot; he wasn't going to deny that. And whispering in his ear like that only drove the point home.

"I'm pretty tense after all that with your work friend, I have to say..."

"Ya know," he grinned, leaning in a bit, "I was just thinking the same thing..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Number of posts : 515
Character : Lynne Masters

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there? Hello, alone [open]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:00 pm

"Ya know," he grinned, leaning in a bit, "I was just thinking the same thing..."

Lynne leaned in a bit, as well, bowing her head a little and looking up at him through her eyelashes. "Yeah?" she asked quietly, her grin starting to fade ever so slowly as she looked back at him.

Don't make the first move, don't make the first move, don't make the first move... she reminded herself. It made a girl look desperate and it was bad enough that she'd been forward verbally. Being forward to a point made guys crazy in a good way; looking desparate after being forward to a point just made one look easy and that was no good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there? Hello, alone [open]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:07 pm

Lynne had followed his lead and they were centimeters apart from each other. He could tell she wasn't going to make the first move, as forward as she'd been all night, but that didn't bother him. He brushed her hair behind her ear and rested it on the back of her neck, drawing her in and kissing her eagerly. He'd been waiting all night for this, and the thought of waiting any long killed him.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there? Hello, alone [open]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Lynne closed her eyes and made a conscious effort not to reach up to touch Owen's face when he kissed her. It was almost a reflex for her, but she also knew some men felt that too intimate and that wasn't what Lynne was going for. She was willing to bet the same stood for Owen. She did, however, end up fisting the hair on the back of Owen's head as she returned his kiss just as eagerly. If he was this good a kisser, Lynne had to wonder what he would be like once they weren't in the back of some dirty taxi cab with a driver who was probably watching them through the rear view mirror at every stoplight.

She pulled away first and licked her lips reflexively. "Hold on chief," she whispered. "I think we're probably being watched."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there? Hello, alone [open]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:26 pm

"Hold on chief," she whispered. "I think we're probably being watched."

Owen couldn't help but be angry at her for this. Who was she talking about? The driver? He probably saw worse all the time. He backed off, begrudgingly. He sat back in his seat, rubbing his hand through his hair, trying to calm himself down. He smiled at her again, trying to make it look as sincere as possible. He knew he failed, but he tried.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there? Hello, alone [open]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:36 pm

He sat back in his seat, rubbing his hand through his hair, trying to calm himself down. He smiled at her again, trying to make it look as sincere as possible. He knew he failed, but he tried.

Lynne noticed the change and felt badly about it. "It's just..." she started softly, pausing and leaning closer to Owen again, pressing her lips against his jawline before whispering, "once I get started...I don't want to stop and..." she paused again and took a deep breath. "Kissing is one thing, but, like I said, I won't want to stop and a stranger watching it go any further kind of creeps me out..." she admitted. She pulled away and looked Owen in the eye apologetically before turning her head to look at the driver. "Wanna kick it up a notch, buddy?" Her eyes narrowed as she glanced at the speedometer. "Speed limit's at least ten miles an hour or whatever that is in your measuring system faster than what you're going," she added, frowning.

For all the frustration Owen was trying to hide, Lynne felt ten times more. First she'd nearly ruined everything back at the bar, then the whole thing with Owen's coworker and now the driver was purposefully taking his sweet ass time and all Lynne wanted was to get back to Owen's place and get down to business. Was that really so much to ask? If she trusted herself enough, she'd just go on kissing him the entire ride back to his place, but Lynne knew herself much better than that and she'd have just as bad a case of roaming hands as Owen probably would if she'd let him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody out there? Hello, alone [open]   

Back to top Go down

Is anybody out there? Hello, alone [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3