A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FAQ: Applying for a second or third character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mistojen
Admin

Number of posts : 449
Character : Donna Noble
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: FAQ: Applying for a second or third character   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Q: Do I have to fill out a whole new application when applying for a second or third character?
A: Yes, you do. The process is the same for each character, in that respect.

Q: Can I apply for a new character with an existing user name?
A: You can, but we prefer that you don't, as there is only room for one avatar and one personalized profile (your character name under the avatar). Instead, we prefer if you register a completely different user name and fill out the application for the new character with that user name.

Q: I have more than one character and I've decided I can't handle that much on my plate. Do I have to give up all the characters or can I keep just one that I like the most?
A: You can keep one Smile Shoot a Private Message to one of the staff (ladydeadlock, starrylizard, or mistojen) and let us know which character(s) you're willing to abandon and which you're keeping, so we can delete the account(s) for the character(s) you're leaving behind and free 'em up for a new player.

If you have any other questions regarding multiple characters, please feel free to reply to this thread so that we can answer your questions publicly and prevent getting duplicate PMs from multiple users. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mistojen.livejournal.com

FAQ: Applying for a second or third character
Page 1 of 1