A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

Number of posts : 522
Character : Dr. Owen Harper
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:50 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rinoachan326.livejournal.com/profile
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

Number of posts : 515
Character : Lynne Masters

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:57 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:12 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:15 am

Spoiler:

He panted softly as he smiled at her, stroking her hair behind her ears. He kissed her on the cheek and hugged her gently.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:25 am

Lynne opened her eyes slowly when she felt Owen join her in her finished state and she looked up at him, smiling back at him as he tucked her hair behind her ears. As he hugged her, she closed her eyes again and returned the hug. "We have to do it like that more often, boyfriend," she teased, smirking against his shoulder.

The exhaustion from her physical exertion finally fully caught up with her. "I hate to be redundant, but, I'm sleepy now," she admitted sheepishly, hoping he wouldn't take offense.

Best day off...of all time, she thought happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:29 pm

"We have to do it like that more often, boyfriend," she teased, smirking against his shoulder.

Owen smiled into her shoulder. He liked the sound of her calling him her boyfriend. "Absolutely," he whispered lightly against her.

He lay himself down, pulling Lynne down on top of him. He took one of her hands in his, stroking her back lightly with the other.

"I hate to be redundant, but, I'm sleepy now," she admitted sheepishly, hoping he wouldn't take offense.

He kissed her forehead. "Yeah, I could use a nap."
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Lynne smiled down at Owen when he took one of her hands and began stroking her back with the other. It wasn't that Lynne didn't like it rough and raw - because, normally, she did - but there was something so comfortably intimate in the aftermath of having taken it slow that she liked much more.

He kissed her forehead. "Yeah, I could use a nap."

Still smiling, Lynne kissed the tip of Owen's nose before claiming his lips with her own once more, gentle and fleeting. "Good thing I'm a homebody," she said with a smirk tugging at the corners of her mouth, "or else all this sleeping and showering and relaxing would definitely have to be supplemented with outings once in a while," she joked, relaxing against him.

"Short nap, lunch...football?" she suggested. "Since you're so keen to show me what I'm missing," she added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:17 pm

Owen let out a small, appreciative laugh, and he gave Lynne a quick squeeze.

"Short nap, lunch...football?" she suggested. "Since you're so keen to show me what I'm missing," she added with a wink.

"Oh, yes, that sounds like a fantastic plan," he said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Lynne climbed off Owen carefully and dropped down onto the bed beside him, wrapping her arms around him and resting her head down on his chest. "You know, it's like this spot right here was made for me," she yawned as she nestled herself against him. "It's never uncomfortable for me laying like this..." she added, hoping that if it was uncomfortable for him, he'd have said so by now.

She let her eyes close and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as she relaxed there and drifted off to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Owen kissed the top of Lynne's head as she got herself comfortable. "Oh, I could lay like this forever." He listened as her breathing slowed and she was asleep before drifting off himself.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 pm

The clock on the wall read 2:08 when Lynne opened her eyes again, squinting against the afternoon sun streaming in through the windows.

For a moment, she just laid there listening to the cacophony of construction workers and car horns. Stretching her legs, Lynne let out a satisfied moan as she relaxed her muscles again. Staying in bed half of a day off in bed was wonderful, but staying in bed with someone else - specifically, Owen - was ten times better.

"Food," she groaned playfully, hoping that if Owen wasn't awake already, he'd hear and wake up then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:40 pm

"Food"

Owen opened his eyes, squinting them against the incoming sunlight. He looked at the clock and back at Lynne. "Yes. Food sounds good." He smiled and kissed her on the forehead before rolling out of bed, locating the clothes he'd set out for himself earlier and putting them on.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:46 pm

After kissing her on the forehead, Owen rolled out of bed to gather his clothes and Lynne wasn't far behind him. She looked around the room, furrowing her brow slightly and sitting back down on the bed, grabbing a pillow and setting it in her lap to cover herself. "Is my bag...still in the bathroom?" she asked. "Because, well...I'm not going to lunch like this," she added lightly, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:56 pm

"Is my bag...still in the bathroom?"

Owen looked at Lynne, mildly inquisitive. "Yeah, I think so," he said as he pulled on his trousers.

"Because, well...I'm not going to lunch like this," she added lightly, smirking slightly.

He grinned mischievously at her. "You could if we stayed in," he crossed the bed and hugged her, almost apologizing for his joke.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:09 pm

"You could if we stayed in,"

Lynne nodded and smirked as Owen crossed the room and hugged her. "Oh, you're a funny one, Owen," she teased as she pulled away. "And as much as I'd love to stay in with you...I'm going to be staying at my own place all by myself being bored tomorrow on my full day off while you're at work, so..." she let her voice trail off.

Taking a deep breath, Lynne steeled herself for the inevitable feel of Owen's eyes on her as she crossed the room and went into the bathroom to get dressed. It was one thing when she was in the moment and her focus was pointed elsewhere. It was quite another when she was conscious of it. After a short pause, she gave him a small smile, stood, and made her way across the room as quickly as she could without looking as though she was in an unnecessary rush, closing the door behind herself. "What do you feel like eating?" she called through the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:22 pm

"Oh, love," Owen said in response to Lynne saying that she'd be all alone tomorrow, "I am sorry." He kissed her on the cheek.

He watched as she left the room. He couldn't help but think about how gorgeous she was. She asked what sort of food he was in the mood for. "Oh, I don't care, I'm just hungry," he called back with a laugh. "There's a sandwich place in one direction and a pizza place in the other, so whatever you want, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:33 pm

"There's a sandwich place in one direction and a pizza place in the other, so whatever you want, I suppose."

Lynne zipped up her jeans and ran her brush through her hair. "Uh...well, I had sandwiches the other day," she called back. "Pizza sounds okay to me, if it's cool with you, babe," she went on, dropping her brush back into her bag and placing her hands on the sink. She leaned forward and looked at herself in the mirror.

"God, girl...for all the relaxing you're doing, you look like hell," she muttered to herself as she reached up and touched the corner of her eye, dragging her finger gently away to smooth out the lines. "Ugh." She let go and turned on the faucet, cupping her hands under the water and splashing some water on her face. She shut off the faucet again and opened the bathroom door after shouldering her bag. "Ready when you are," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:45 pm

"Alright, then," Owen called back after pulling his shirt over his head. "The pizza there's pretty good, too." He brushed his hands through his hair and rubbed his eyes tiredly. As good a day as today was, it really wasn't something he could do all the time. She came out of the bathroom, and Owen walked up to her and took her hand. "Alright, then, let's go." He smiled at her, then led her out of the door.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Lynne gave Owen's hand a gentle squeeze and she smiled as he led her out the door. She leaned her head on his shoulder and let go of his hand to wrap her arm around his waist. "So are we walking? It's a really nice day..." she pointed out.

It took all her willpower not to pull him close and kiss him; that was all she really wanted to do. Lynne could tell already that it was going to take a lot of effort on her part not to be clingy. She already wanted to spend all of her free time with Owen, but men didn't like a dependant woman. Owen had said so himself that he liked that he thought Lynne was strong and the independence had been implied when he'd made the point of her moving and living out here all alone with her family and friends so far away. It was something she'd have to work on, but for Owen, she would definitely try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:05 pm

Owen stepped outside. "It's not far from here, and it's not raining, we have to take advantage of that," he laughed. The pizza place wasn't far. About 5 blocks away. It was a small, independent chain, designed to look like an Italian bistro. "What sort of pizza would you like?" he asked, as the waitress sat them.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:10 pm

Lynne looked around, taking in the decor of the pizza parlor. "This place is adorable," she thought aloud.

"What sort of pizza would you like?"

Looking back at Owen, she smirked. "When it comes to pizza, you can't go wrong. ...well, unless you're talkin' anchovies; that's just not right," she joked. "I think you should pick the pizza, since I picked the place...sort of," she added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:18 pm

"Oh, God," Owen said in disgust. "Anchovies are an abomination to pizza. I usually get meat feast, myself." He smiled at her as the waitress came over to take their drink orders.
Back to top Go down
rockinthehd
rockinthehd

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:24 pm

Nodding appreciatively, Lynne grinned back at him. "Now that's my idea of a pizza," she replied. The more time they spent together, the more things Lynne noticed that she and Owen had in common. "I'd order a beer, but I'm not sure I should..." she said sheepishly. Lynne looked up at the waitress and ordered a water, instead.

"Come to think of it, Owen, I know how soccer works...my brother played when he was little. But I'm pretty sure you guys have a sport that is practically non-existant in the States. Rugby, right? I've always sort of wondered what that is. I've heard it's sort of a cross between your football and mine..." she said, meaning to suggest it as another option for what they could do after lunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rinoachan326
rinoachan326

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 pm

Owen ordered his drink and their meal, and when the waitress left he turned to Lynne, "If we're going to match, you will be drinking plenty of beer," he smiled.

He nodded. "Rugby is a great sport. I personally like soccer better, but rugby is great fun to watch as well, and don't ever compare it to American football again while you're in this country," he warned her with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]   

Back to top Go down

Our past is our future... [attn: Owen]
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next