A Doctor Who & Torchwood RPG forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzanne
Suzanne

Number of posts : 207
Character : Ross Jenkins
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:01 pm

"What's on your mind, Private Jenkins?"

/Mainly a lot of you and me doing lots of naughty things boys shouldn't do together.\

"Umm..." He was blushing again, he was pretty sure Ianto had worked out what his issue was by now, and from the cute little smirk on his face. And well it was now or never really, becuase he had no doubt that he was doing to make a fool of himself somewhere tonight, it might as well be now, save himself the suffering so to speak. And if it went badly and he had his teeth knocked out, well he'd had worse, and it was quite likely he was going to be retconned into the 90s anyway so he might as well just take the chance. "Well. This."

He leant forwards and aimed to kiss Ianto Jones on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

Number of posts : 416
Character : Ianto Jones
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Well hello, Private Sneaky. Ianto was feeling some kind of electrical discharge type of sensation now, partly from the unexpectedness of it all, partly because he'd been wanting to do this ever since he'd hopped on Ross' bike, what seemed like hours ago.

\Well, you're not going to just sit there, are you?/ No, he really wasn't. He held Ross' face with his left hand, tightening the kiss. No tongue, for now. This was too good already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladydeadlock.livejournal.com
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:48 pm

Well this was going well, no one had punched, kicked or shot him yet, and a good kiss was always a bonus. Tried not to think about the whole restaurant's suddenly quietness, was that real or just his imagination. Everything had suddenly started going extra slow, so extra quiet could be expected, maybe? He felt Ianto's hand on his face, it was all coming together now. Kissing a man felt odd. Not bad, quite good actually, just odd. He broke the kiss for like a second to mutter to Ianto.

"Ever feel like a whole restaurant is staring at you?" He went back in softly and could only hope Ianto didn't shove him away now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Ianto grinned on the kiss, trying to look around. He broke it, finally, what seemed like an eternity afterwards.

"I think we should relocate ourselves." He said. Anywhere would do, anywhere that wasn't a good restaurant at dinner time, that is.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:18 am

He was reluctant to let Ianto leave this kiss, but decided it could be considered bad manners to forcibly kiss someone over the dinner table with a whole restaurant watching. He smiled as Ianto looked around, and as the patrons of the restaurant suddenly became very interested in their companions or fingernails, or the few who just blatantly continued to stare at them. He was still leant in, quite close to Ianto, he could smell the over man, feel him near him.

"Where to Mr Jones.." He pulled back and took a short drink of coke with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:32 pm

"I think I need a bit of air. Are you up for a walk?" Ianto asked, grinning, flustered, but oblivious to whatever the hell the other patrons were saying or thinking.

He took a sip of his own iced tea, and asked for the check. Dessert was not to be had in that particular place, tonight. Ianto smirked, unsure where to look at.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:44 pm

Ross smiled back to him. "Yes, I could with some air to I think." He liked feeling a little bit more in control of the matter, even if he was blushing, and his ears were going red; after all he wasn't used to being the focus of this sort of attention.

The waitress brought the check over. He looked over it, pulling out his wallet. "I got it." He grinned to Ianto, putting the money on the table and shrugging on his jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:45 pm

"I got it."

"I don't know, are you sure?" Ianto asked, not at all wanting to impose on Ross in any way. He stood up from the chair, leaving the napkin on the table, and smiled at the soldier.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:56 pm

"Yeah, I owe you something." He stood, smiling as the waitress walked over and took the money. "Keep the change love.." She smiled politely back at him and walked off.

"And where would we be walking to Mr Jones?" He asked casually as he began to walk out the restaurant, swinging his bike helmet in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Ianto shook his head. "You owe me nothing. I'll find a way to pay you back."

He winked, as he picked up the helmet he'd been using, and followed Ross out. As soon as they stepped outside, Ianto grabbed Ross by the back of the head, softly, planting an even bigger kiss on his lips this time.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:11 pm

/Whoa, that was fast. But good. Still a little weird though... where do I put my hands though..\ He didn't have much experience with this whole kissing other guys thing. It took Ross a little while to control his body's responses and was soon parting his lips, tongue flicking across Ianto's, hands moving to the other man's waist. It seemed like a good bet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:23 pm

Ianto fought the urge to push Ross against the wall, because he knew this was probably entirely new for the soldier, he wouldn't want to mess it up now.

He felt Ross' hands on his waist, and let out a tiny sigh. \Oh, good, not awkward anymore./

If he could, he'd be kissing that man until the end of time.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:32 pm

He felt Ianto's sigh on his lips, and this was doing things it really shouldn't to his brain, he was struggling to form basic thoughts, like of the need to breathe. Some sort of memory kicked in of the fact he had done this before, and was pretty good at it, and he was breathing again through his nose.

/Best not faint into his arms.. twice in one day...\ He tried to deepen the kiss, but was struggling, due to Ianto's inches on him, /Guess I'm the girl in this one... it's not so bad.. and it's one hella boy.....\

He was looking at Ianto's eyes, the way the dark eyelashes contrasted against the pale skin, the deep blueness of them. Well more sort of whoa he's hot. His left hand was running up Ianto's stomach, outside his shirt, feeling the muscle there. Pretty good for the teaboy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:36 pm

Ross was staring into his eyes, deepening the kiss - it seemed he wasn't weirded out by the whole "I'm snogging a man" thing anymore. He was shorter, and Ianto bent over a little more, without a problem.

Ianto felt hands on his chest. \Oh goodie, Ross has come out to play.../ It felt good, it felt great, but Ianto was still going for the neck. He always went for the neck with his hands, maybe go down a little to the shoulder, but usually, at that point, not lower.

He still couldn't do anything other than enjoy Ross' touch, anywhere it were.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Ross moaned slightly into Ianto's mouth, Ianto's hands on his neck, his own hands on Ianto, those blue eyes above him, this was all in all a fair kiss, and he wasn't complaining about it. Cold air from the bay was blowing in through the streets, but the heat of hos own body pressed against Ianto's, it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Ianto stopped kissing Ross, suddenly, and smiled at him without letting go of his face.

"We need to stop doing this here." He warned, wetting his lips as if he was tasting Ross in them all over again.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Ianto's hands either side of his face was like heaven. His breath and voice were dancing patterns on his skin.

"We need to stop doing this here."

Danm, he was just enjoying himself too. He tried to kiss Ianto again.

"I was enjoying our walk." He said with a smile. "Where to?" He breathed softly, trying not to sound to eager, but well if he didn't say it he risked sounding like he didn't want to continue this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:51 pm

"No, we can walk. It's just that we're still in front of the restaurant, and this is a bit of a busy street..." Ianto's voice trailed off as Ross tried to kiss him again. He laughed softly, and let him do it, all the while thinking that there were things he'd like to do that couldn't be done in a busy street...

He smirked. The breeze from the bay was pleasant, at least for him, a native, and there were streets that were certainly not as busy as the one they were in.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:03 pm

"Okay, but I was enjoying the lack of walking." He smiled. Looking up at Ianto "So lets get off this busy street." He tried to kiss him again, hands moving up to his chest, playing with tie in his fingers, using it to even the odds on the heigh difference.

He shivered a little in breeze. "Hasn't this place heard of global warming?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Ah, but he knew what he was doing, even if he was going by instinct. Ianto was impressed, really, because despite all the shameless flirting and double-meanings, he'd never suspect Ross to take action so quickly, much less take the first step, much less doing the little things he was doing now, driving Ianto madder by the minute.

He saw Ross shivering, and thought brifly of ways to keep him warm, but started walking instead.

"We can do both, Private Jenkins." He said to Ross' comment about enjoying the non-walking they had been doing. "I have all night, unless the boss calls."
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:18 pm

"I have all night, unless the boss calls."

"Well Mr Jones, it appears you have the night off, we'd better make use of it." he smiled, surprised at himself for handling it all so well, but then again that's what aliens did to you. He laughed as Ianto walked off, jogging the first few steps to keep up, remembering how he had to take more steps then the taller man, but keeping step no less, he was used to marching with taller men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 pm

"Well Mr Jones, it appears you have the night off, we'd better make use of it."

And Ianto wouldn't have it any other way. They walked by an ice-cream cart on the street, and Ianto stopped.

"Ice cream?" He asked Ross, out of the blue, aware that it was a stupid thing to ask since Ross was cold and hating the breeze, but he really wanted some.
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:50 pm

"Ice cream?"

/Random. Does he not see that hell, yes Cardiff, is about to freeze over? Maybe I'm exaggerating, but still it's cold... random, but nice. and Fun.\

He smiled as Ianto stopped, grabbing the mans tie and kissing him.

"Why not?" He laughed, it was a bit random, but it was fun. "But you'll have to keep me warm afterwards.." He joked lightly, he hadn't had this much fun in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydeadlock
ladydeadlock

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Ianto smiled, turning his back on Ross as he joined the line - there was another couple in front of them. The soldier grabbed his tie again, he had no idea what that did to Ianto...Yet.

"I'm sorry, I know it's random." He replied, timidly, smiling as Ross joked about keeping him warm. He planned to, he really did.

The couple finally went away, and Ianto asked for two cones, looking back at Ross. "Which flavour?"
Back to top Go down
Suzanne
Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:10 pm

"I'm sorry, I know it's random."

He smiled at the timid reply. "Random is good." He grinned. "Random makes it more fun."

He frowned, chewing his lip, pretending like it was a life and death situation. "Hmmm.." He frowned. "Vanilla I think Mr Jones." he turned to Ianto with a very serious face on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)   

Back to top Go down

We All Fall Down (cont. Attn: Yantoe...)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next